1. APPLICABLE LAW
The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July the 11th, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (hereafter, LISECS), establishes the following:
1. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on the computer systems of recipients, provided these have given their consent after being given clear and comprehensive information about their use, and in particular about the purposes of the processing, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December the 13th, on Personal Data Protection.
When technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent to accept data processing shall be provided via the use of appropriate settings on the browser or other applications, as long as the recipient configures their installation or update via an express action to that effect.
This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for one of the following purposes are excluded from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LISECS:
• Solely enabling communication between the user’s computer and the network.
• Strictly providing a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIE DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits and preferences of the user or their device, and depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they can be employed to recognise the user.
• Technical Cookies: These allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and to use the various options or services contained within it, such as traffic control and data communication, session identification and access to restricted areas; to remember order contents, to carry out the order process, to request registration or participation in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound, or to share contents via social networks.
• Customisation Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as the language, browser types through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
• Analytical Cookies: These enable their controller to track and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, and to create browser profiles for the users of these websites, with the aim of introducing improvements in function of data analysis of usage by service users.
• Advertising Cookies: These enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that the editor may include in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the contents edited or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
• Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that the editor may include in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users, obtained by continuous observation of browsing habits, which enable to develop a specific profile to display appropriate advertising.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In accordance with article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of December the 13th on the Protection of Personal Data (hereafter, OLPPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained via cooked installed on your computer shall be used for the following purposes: to guarantee the quality, security and improvement of services offered on the website.
Recipients of information obtained via cookies installed on your computer will be the following entities:
• The editor responsible for the website and data processing: COMERCIAL IMPORMOVIL, S.A.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
In cases where the user does not expressly manifest whether they do or do not accept cookie installation, but continues to use the website or application, it will be understood that they have given their consent, and our company will expressly inform them of the possibility to block or delete cookies installed on their computer, by configuring the settings of the browser installed on their computer.
5. OPTIONAL BASIS OF COOKIE INSTALLATION
Although the acceptance of cookie installation on your computer is optional, refusing their installation may entail limited or impossible functioning of the website, which would render impossible the provision of services by our company through the website.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
The user may change cookie settings, block them or disable them at all times. To do so, here are the methods for the main browsers.
As well as for third-party Google AdWords cookies:
COMERCIAL IMPORMOVIL, S.A. declines all responsibility for the content and veracity of third-party cookie policies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
COMERCIAL IMPORMOVIL, S.A. commits to fulfilling its obligation of secret respect of personal data and its duty of data storage, and will adopt all technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised access or processing of personal data, in accordance with the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they arise from human action or natural or physical means, as developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December the 21st, which adopts the implementing regulations for Organic Law 15/1999, of December the 13th, on Personal Data Protection.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the OLPPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December the 21st, which adopts the implementing regulations thereof, the service recipient may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the file or processing controller, while attaching a photocopy of their ID.
9. FILE OR PROCESSING CONTROLLER
The controller of files or processing is COMERCIAL IMPORMOVIL, S.A., whose address for notification purposes is AVENIDA DE LA INDUSTRIA 25, 28760 – TRES CANTOS (Madrid).
- 03 Apr 2017Continúa la expansión geográfica nacional de Impormovil CastellónLa delegación número 46 acaba de abrir sus puertas en Castellón de la Plana y ya se encuentra operat...
- 23 Mar 2017Impormovil en Motortec 2017Otro año más, Impormovil ha participado como expositor en la reciente edición de MOTORTEC 2017. Impo...