BILSTEIN technology is available for any type of vehicle. With our “Original” black range for the ordinary car, any driver, no matter what their needs, can find the right shock absorbers for their vehicle.
Naturally, this includes the original top quality and experience guaranteed by the Bilstein brand.
ORIGINAL BLACK RANGE
The biggest car manufacturers in the world trust in the superb quality of our products. Together with our partners in the automobile industry, we develop and assemble suspension components. Trust in our experience and choose the BILSTEIN driving sensation when you next decide to change your suspension components.
- Transferring manufacturing technology from the original fittings to motor racing.
- Experience with internationally known names, such as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Bugatti, Ferrari, Lotus, Jaguar, among others.
- Complete range of supplies.
- High market coverage and availability.
YELLOW RANGE OF GASES
The monotube hydraulic technology developed by Bilstein has since established itself as a benchmark standard in automobile manufacturing.
The shock absorber oil is under pressure, so oil foaming is inhibited when the temperature and cargo are increased. Thus, when there is high demand, the full damping forces are available. This can be seen by the automatic release of the piston rod.
- This system offers high traction and more accurate handling.
- Indispensable for powerful racing suspension needs.
- Safety reserves in all dynamic driving situations.
- 14 Oct 2016Un espectáculo de infierno para los conductores de los coches rápidosPara BILSTEIN, el Nordschleife de Nürburgring es un gran laboratorio de pruebas – después de t...
- 14 Oct 2016Amortiguadores Bilstein, el original antes que cualquier copiaLos primeros amortiguadores monotubo de presión de gas fueron creados por Henry Bilstein en 1954 y,...